Pick up lines…for nerds
1. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
2. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves
3. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
4. If i was an enzyme, i’d be helicase so i could unzip your genes
5. I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
6. Baby, you overclock my processor.
7. Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves.
8. Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
9. You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers
10.You defragment my life
11. Do you think we can make it a step more serious and disable network sharing?
12. You must be auxin, cuz u r causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
13. Baby, let me find your nth term
14. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
15. Baby i’ll treat you like my hw- I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
16. Hey baby, can i see what’s under your radical?
17. If I were an integral, I’d fill you up.
18. I’m a fermata… hold me
19. I think my heart just lagged.
20. I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
21. did you just combust?? Because you’re HOT!
22. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
23. It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
24. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
25. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply
26. Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
27. Baby, everytime i see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
28. I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.
29. What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
30. If my right leg was christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
31. You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.
32. Your so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
33. When you and me get together it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
34. Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
35. If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 together we would be 1
36. You know.. it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force
37. If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet? no? Well in this specific case i am going to disprove your assumption.
38. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
39. If i was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
40. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
41. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
42. Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it
43. Lets meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
44. Baby let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves
45. Hey baby, what’s your tanx cosx?
46. Lets get together and test the spring potential of my matress
47. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction
48. Baby, you’re so gneiss I’ll never take you for granite.
49. I less than three you….. (i < 3 you)
50. I heard you’re sin because you’re always on top when we make tangent
51. You be Flourine and I’ll be Francium and maybe later I can give you an electron
52. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you
53. Whoops, I think my binomials just expanded
54. I must be Earth and you must be the Sun, cause the closer I orbit, the hotter you get.
55. Baby I wish I could live on a [integral of 1/cabin d cabin] with you.
56. Excuse me, ma’am, but can I get your seven significant digits?
57. I’m overheating because you’re stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
58. You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond!
59. Baby if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt
60. *i’ll be the one over your cosx an baby, we can have secx!
61. Would you like to enjoy my laptop, I promise I don’t have any viruses…
62. i’m relativistic: the faster I go, the longer I last.
63. That dress would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s/s
64. I’m a star. Wanna taste the Milky Way?
65. I’m attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun-with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
66. YouTube Myspace and I’ll Google your Yahoo
67. I wanna stick to u like glue-cose
68. Baby, I can feel an attraction between you and me, and it’s more than just our universal gravitation…
69. I’ll “eye” your pod!
70. B equals T x N. I think you and I should study the T and N planes in depth
T and N = osculating plane, which literally means the ‘kissing’ plane.
71. If I could rearrange the periodic table, I’d put Uranium and Iodine together.
(Uraniums symbol is U
and Iodines symbol is I)
72. Baby, we’ve got chemistry together… next period.
73. At absolute zero, you would still move me.
74. Hey baby, your Body and Love waves are rocking my bedding
75. How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
76. Baby if you were a 6 I would want to be your (reflection about the x-axis + then reflection about the y-axis) –>9
77. Hey baby if i supply the voltage and you a little resistance, imagine the current we can make together. (V=IR => (V/R)=I)
78. Baby stop with diet coke, you’ve got plenty of ASSpertame
79. Yo baby, you want to see me solve a quadratic?
80. Baby, lim (u->me) ∫ e^x = f(u)^n.
81. On a scale of 1-10, you’re a solid e to the power of pi
82. I think that convex butts are ALWAYS better than concave butts..you look toned
83. I wish I was your secant line so I could touch you in at least two places!
84. Baby ill be your asymptotes so i can shape your curves…
85. Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log?
86. If you were a graphics calculator, i’d look at your curves all day long!
87. Question: Wanna integrate my natural log?
Answer: I’ll have to be one over first…
88. hey girl, let’s get together and figure out our heat of fusion
89. it’s a good thing you’ve got evaporative cooling, cause i’m gonna make you sweat
90. hey baby, lets figure out the torque of your mass on my rod
91. baby i just drew a pic of you on my ti83 but ur sooo hot my screen melted
92. The way the light reflects off the angles of your head is extremely enchanting.